What features do you need in a baby monitor in Lake Havasu?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a a device with a built-in microphone on a table next to the sleeping area, which sends audio signals to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Fortunately, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, many monitors now offer clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You may even link some monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to move around wherever you want. The leading baby monitors in Lake Havasu are so advanced that they resemble indoor security cameras in both features and price.
Would you replace your baby monitor with a home security camera?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and indoor security cameras share comparable functionality, there are quite a few parents in Lake Havasu integrating their child’s bedroom to their overall home defense. It’s a smart approach -- particularly when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your surveillance system should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go into the room to get your newborn back to sleep. Your calming voice could be all you need to keep them peaceful and resting.
● Motion sensors: Even though it’s possible to have your camera stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attention may begin to waver. However, when your video surveillance detects unusual activity, you can configure it to deliver a text alert to your smartphone. This is helpful when the baby silently tries to climb over the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the space.
● Video recordings: Most baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. You can now deliver a brief sample to friends or family members to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: Instead of lugging an external monitor wherever you go, you can view your child from a simple smartphone app. You can even check in on your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.